What changes will you need to make to your workplace to exist in a more health & hygiene conscious world?
There is no doubt that the period of shutdown has forced business to rethink their office and workplace requirements and that there is a broad spectrum of potential solutions available. Morphos and our suppliers are here to help you evaluate your office environment and tailor solutions to suit your business.
Our team are ready to discuss both short and long term issues for your space, from return-to-work solutions through to planning for your future accommodation requirements.
Some of the services we’re able to provide include;
– Review of your current accommodation in light of COVID
– Quick and inexpensive solutions for immediate return to work
– Adapting the built environment to new health and well-being standards, working policies and changing demands on facilities.
– Integration of new technologies; from VC, to systems that help manage your people and property.
– Stay/ Go Analysis (stay and alter space vs. relocate and carrying out a new fit out)
– Assess viability of sub-let opportunities
If you’re after more cost effective and easy-to-implement solutions, get in touch with us about our direct-from-supplier products. We can supply and install a range of solutions to enable your return to work to happen faster and more efficiently.
– Floor Decals for social distancing (custom or standard designs available)
– A range of protective screens for workstations, reception desks or meeting room tables
– Touchless systems for hands-free operation throughout the office
– Wall mounted or floor standing hand sanitizing stations. Available in multiple finishes and styles.